Monday, April 16, 2007

Jazz Game

Sorry I havn't been bloging FOREVER. Last Wednesday I danced at the jazz game. I did two dances. Rama Lama with the Teens and Hannah Montana with the rest of the studio. This one is Rama Lama. It was coreographed by a really good HIP HOP dancer. He is in HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL. His name is Ro. That stands for Roger. My next recital is in June I hope you all can come. We don't know what day or time but we'll tell you when we find out. Well talk to you all later bye.

8 comments:

Maddie said...

FINALLY! Good to see you have a new post! On the "HANNAH MONTANA" dance did you get to see Hannah Montana or just did a dance to one of her songs?

Pam and Rand said...

Great new post!! Jess - you're dancing form is so amazing - you have the deepest plie' and the straightest arms. You are really good!

mandi said...

That's so awesome Jessie! You are definitely the cutest one there. You're gonna be a superstar! SUPASTAH!

Missy D said...

Hey Jessie - I'm glad you visited my blog. That is amazing that you got to dance at the Jazz game. Hooray that school's almost done!
talk to you soon,
Marissa

tiffanie said...

I totally want to come and see you dance. It looks like you had fun at the Jazz Game.

Missy D said...

Jessie

I havn't seen Aquamarine, but we have it on our movie list at Blockbuster. I can't wait to see it!!!

Missy D said...

I watched Aquamarine the other day, and it was really cool. I liked it.

Maddie said...

It's almost the end of May Jessie! Don't make me do another post about you!