Friday, June 01, 2007

Night Games

Sorry I haven't been blogging forever! I always forget. Now that it's summer I'm excited to have my friends over more to play night games and have sleep overs. At this party we were going to do a surprise party for Carli, but we didn't have it planned and didn't know what to do. So the day of, we decided to do a St. Patricks day party since it was St. Patricks day. These are some of the things that we did that were pretty fun:
- Kick the can
- Order of Court
- Ghost in the Graveyard (but we didn't know how)
- Scavenger hunt
- made smores
- ate cookies
Do you know of any fun games to play in the summer?
P.S. My dance recital is on June 15 at 7:00. I hope you can come!

9 comments:

tiffanie said...

Don't know how to play Ghost int eh Graveyard?! WHAT? That is the greatest game ever invented. I will come to your recital if I can, that would be so much fun!

Pam and Rand said...

Yeah - golf and maybe a scramble tourmament, and a few reload puts.

Your summer sounds awesome Jess - be sure to have load of fun!

Missy D said...

That sounds like lots of fun. We always play toilet tag - its kind of like tag, but when you get tagged you have to hold your arm up like a flusher - and then someone that's not it comes and flushes you - and you're back in the game. If you get tagged 3x you're out. If you're the last person that has 3 flushes - you get to be it.

heidi said...

Night games are the best! Your mom told me about that party - it sounded like a lot of fun.

I love the picture of you and Maddie at Chucky Cheese!

Maddie said...

It's good that you did a new post! But your going to have to keep it up if you want to keep me happy. I'll have to ask my mom about coming to your recital. Hope I can go! And I like the picture of us.

Maddie said...

Jessie I wish you would blog more.

Maddie said...

Hey Jess...IT'S AUGUST 3RD ALREADY!

Montgomery Q said...

TO play Ghosts in the Graveyard, you follow one "leader" around in a huge line and the "followers" try hiding when he isn't looking. On eof the "followers" kills someone else, and that person is now the "Executed". The executed's ghost now haunts the line of followers until the Leader shoots him with a "thermonuclear laser".

Maddie said...

wow it's been over a year since jessie did a post!!!!!